http://mobile.designtaxi.com/news/351568/Scientists-Use-Salmon-DNA-To-Create-Storage-Device/ this is the future and it looks tasty!
Salmon DNA storage device
Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 10:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @RedIsDead: Koko the gorilla once ripped a sink out of the wall and, when her keepers confronted her about it, she blamed her kitten, si… 1 hour ago
- RT @insidehighered: Debate surrounding govt. role in educating & training Americans reignited after White House proposal to merge Education… 1 hour ago
- The Charity Commission (ref Victoria Hall Trust, Ealing – NM C-462805): Stop Ealing Council leasing Ealing Town Hal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Chri5rowell: Podcasts on all things to do with social media and HE: @andrewmid @suebecks @uogmc @davemusson @jetsumgerl @sgdesign5 @J… 1 day ago
- @DRS2018 twitter.com/janeviatopia/s… 2 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel