http://mobile.designtaxi.com/news/351568/Scientists-Use-Salmon-DNA-To-Create-Storage-Device/ this is the future and it looks tasty!
Salmon DNA storage device
Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 10:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @SciTech_Cat: Hey freelance writers! I'm looking for new pitches for WIRED for the New Year! Wow, 2019 is nearly here, how awesome. 🎆🎊🌨️… 1 day ago
- RT @CraftsCouncilUK: Do you want to gain experience in the world of art fairs, the craft & design sector and events management while being… 1 day ago
- @BootstrapCook Leek, pea and pine nut risotto... delicious! 1 day ago
- A powerful warning about land contamination for everyone- ‘The disaster that approaches is ourselves.’ twitter.com/IBJIYONGI/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @wunpini_fm: And we know that even when non-African scholars write abt the continent they are not required to cite African scholars even… 2 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel