http://mobile.designtaxi.com/news/351568/Scientists-Use-Salmon-DNA-To-Create-Storage-Device/ this is the future and it looks tasty!
Salmon DNA storage device
Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 10:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- There has been an excellent response to this.. tickets going fast! 👀 looking forward to it ... twitter.com/clayground_co/… 9 hours ago
- Wow! twitter.com/lyriclorcan/st… 1 day ago
- RT @materoneill: Three Papers about Design in Puerto Rico. Latest one in Dialetic, the AIGA Educational Journal, about participatory and co… 3 days ago
- This is deadly... twitter.com/Oniropolis/sta… 4 days ago
- So yes, it all needs to join up... twitter.com/wickeddecent/s… 4 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel