Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 at 10:31 pm and tagged with collaborative creation, craft, furniture, the future of manufacturing and posted in Creativity, Making, New ideas, New Manufacturing, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MADMuseum: The Burke Prize is an unrestricted $50,000 award made to a professional artist under the age of forty-five working in glass,… 16 hours ago
- RT @The_Showroom_: We are looking for a new director! Deadline for applications midnight 15 April. For more info on how to apply click her… 16 hours ago
- RT @chrisspeed: Research Associate Post @DesignInf leading on the service design for Blockchain. Oh and you don’t need a PhD! Go to Edinbur… 16 hours ago
- Really looking forward to this ... come for a great crowd, interesting near future fiction and super central venue.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- RT @TPGallery: Join us TODAY for an Art + Feminism edit-a-thon, led by @HemeraPhoto, where we'll be creating & improving the Wikipedia page… 2 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel