Interesting to see political craft gaining ground …. Making and social change a seem to be forming closer bonds.
The Merry Bobbins – An Afternoon with the Craftivist Collective
Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 7:51 pm and tagged with collaborative creation, craft, idea communication, social movements and posted in Creativity, Making, New ideas, New Manufacturing, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @WysingArtsCentr: We're recruiting! We're looking for two exceptional people to join us in two crucial roles: Head of Operations and Ed… 10 hours ago
- Terrible - @BBCNews ... twitter.com/rupahuq/status… 11 hours ago
- 😂 twitter.com/seemachandwani… 1 day ago
- RT @Warburg_News: We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for a two-year post-doctoral position associated with o… 1 day ago
- Terrible... twitter.com/heatherpeace/s… 1 day ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel