This is an encouraging read …. Nice to know things might be greasing in the right direction … And that one is Not alone !
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Flipped Academic – Alex Bruton’s website and blog – The Innographer » Alex Brutons website and blog – The Innographer – Practical innovation education and speaking
a good example of how opening up a brand is much more productive than trying to shut it down and control it …
it seems that mainstream papers are catching up with the world of education …. !
The democracy of knowledge continues to spread … or is it a cleaver illusion – Is interaction a pacifier used by the same old gatekeepers ? What are we consuming here … It is certainly not teaching criticality, and reduces sometimes profound visual work to elements in a digital game …
- RT @RealSexyCyborg: Female Makers- if this happened in your city, how many if you would let it go without an explanation & commitment that… 15 hours ago
- RT @mediadirectory1: Director of #Marketing and Communications - Almeida #Theatre - £40/£50K - #London Apply Here: https://t.co/cUFdTMzqb… 15 hours ago
- RT @British_Design: Late night opening of On The Line: New Perspectives of Craft in SE Asia @TheAramGallery until 7pm every Thursday https:… 22 hours ago
- RT @roslawler: Tate Digital are hiring! We need a talented Snr Producer to work on exciting projects, film exp. essential https://t.co/gTR5… 22 hours ago
- RT @drkatedevlin: Come and work in a very cool department that I may be a bit biased about. twitter.com/goldcomputing/… 22 hours ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel