This is an encouraging read …. Nice to know things might be greasing in the right direction … And that one is Not alone !
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Flipped Academic – Alex Bruton’s website and blog – The Innographer » Alex Brutons website and blog – The Innographer – Practical innovation education and speaking
a good example of how opening up a brand is much more productive than trying to shut it down and control it …
it seems that mainstream papers are catching up with the world of education …. !
The democracy of knowledge continues to spread … or is it a cleaver illusion – Is interaction a pacifier used by the same old gatekeepers ? What are we consuming here … It is certainly not teaching criticality, and reduces sometimes profound visual work to elements in a digital game …
- RT @WysingArtsCentr: We're recruiting! We're looking for two exceptional people to join us in two crucial roles: Head of Operations and Ed… 10 hours ago
- Terrible - @BBCNews ... twitter.com/rupahuq/status… 11 hours ago
- 😂 twitter.com/seemachandwani… 1 day ago
- RT @Warburg_News: We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for a two-year post-doctoral position associated with o… 1 day ago
- Terrible... twitter.com/heatherpeace/s… 1 day ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel