This is an encouraging read …. Nice to know things might be greasing in the right direction … And that one is Not alone !
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Flipped Academic – Alex Bruton’s website and blog – The Innographer » Alex Brutons website and blog – The Innographer – Practical innovation education and speaking
a good example of how opening up a brand is much more productive than trying to shut it down and control it …
it seems that mainstream papers are catching up with the world of education …. !
The democracy of knowledge continues to spread … or is it a cleaver illusion – Is interaction a pacifier used by the same old gatekeepers ? What are we consuming here … It is certainly not teaching criticality, and reduces sometimes profound visual work to elements in a digital game …
- @Chri5rowell @hopkinsdavid @julieh8 @HarrietKJGill @chrissinerantzi @margymaclibrary @Lawrie @DonnaLanclos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #shortdrumroll... I am pleased to announce The Salon of Material Consequences is open for submissions: Send fiction… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- A great story of embroidering and stitching yourself back together... twitter.com/lwooldridge01/… 8 hours ago
- RT @JamesMelville: Hats off to Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, President of Croatia. She attended every Croatia match at the World Cup, travelled… 21 hours ago
- RT @EL4JC: This might be our most important video. Please share. To understand what is happening to the NHS, you must understand the relat… 1 day ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel