This is an encouraging read …. Nice to know things might be greasing in the right direction … And that one is Not alone !
The Flipped Academic – Alex Bruton’s website and blog – The Innographer » Alex Brutons website and blog – The Innographer – Practical innovation education and speaking
Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25th, 2012 at 11:15 pm and tagged with collaborative creation, digital ethnography, future education, idea communication, social movements and posted in Digital futures, HE Education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- This thread of companies leaving... grim reading twitter.com/uk_domain_name… 1 day ago
- RT @ecoomasaru: Cal for Papers: The Queer Art of Feeling, University of Cambridge, with a keynote by the amazing @SaraNAhmed (deadline 5… 1 day ago
- RT @anabjain: This thread by @NiNanjira is essential reading if you are thinking about plural futures. twitter.com/NiNanjira/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @RobertaDMagnani: Great opportunity to study for a fully funded PhD at Swansea. Interested in queer manuscripts, queer archives, early m… 2 days ago
- Lovely trace of human / material conversation... twitter.com/pompei79/statu… 4 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel