This is an encouraging read …. Nice to know things might be greasing in the right direction … And that one is Not alone !
The Flipped Academic – Alex Bruton’s website and blog – The Innographer » Alex Brutons website and blog – The Innographer – Practical innovation education and speaking
Founder of Studio Viatopia, maker, thinker,writer. Currently writing Polychronic Objects book at the RCA. Writes opinion pieces for Fiera & The Londnr magazines View all posts by drjanesblog
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25th, 2012 at 11:15 pm and tagged with collaborative creation, digital ethnography, future education, idea communication, social movements and posted in Digital futures, HE Education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- True words ... twitter.com/sinow/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @TimandraHarknes: Worrying precedent twitter.com/AssedBaig/stat… 15 hours ago
- RT @OramStephen: If you write flash length science fiction and enjoy live readings, take a look at facebook.com/notes/virtual-… #scifi #flashfic… 19 hours ago
- RT @OramStephen: Hi @manuscriptgal. I'm spreading the word: we're open for new near-future fiction submissions @VirtualFutures https://t.co… 19 hours ago
- The fabulous Kenneth ... twitter.com/lumi_1984/stat… 23 hours ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel