an interesting critique of current modes of manufacture … It doesn’t address issues of the value of costomersiation however …
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A revealing article on the importance of narrative in making … Making as a form of ‘make-believe ?
The warning bells are ringing clearly …!
- This thread of companies leaving... grim reading twitter.com/uk_domain_name… 1 day ago
- RT @ecoomasaru: Cal for Papers: The Queer Art of Feeling, University of Cambridge, with a keynote by the amazing @SaraNAhmed (deadline 5… 1 day ago
- RT @anabjain: This thread by @NiNanjira is essential reading if you are thinking about plural futures. twitter.com/NiNanjira/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @RobertaDMagnani: Great opportunity to study for a fully funded PhD at Swansea. Interested in queer manuscripts, queer archives, early m… 2 days ago
- Lovely trace of human / material conversation... twitter.com/pompei79/statu… 4 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel