an interesting critique of current modes of manufacture … It doesn’t address issues of the value of costomersiation however …
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A revealing article on the importance of narrative in making … Making as a form of ‘make-believe ?
The warning bells are ringing clearly …!
- RT @HMILeeds: Are you an MA student with an interest in sculpture? Apply for a funded internship at the Henry Moore Institute. Deadline Mo… 1 hour ago
- RT @RalfLittle: About to reply to Jeremy Hunt’s thread with a v short response. Please RT to keep the topic alive. Let’s get him to take th… 1 hour ago
- Beautiful... twitter.com/presentcorrect… 1 hour ago
- RT @JamesMelville: Philip Hammond has announced that the government will spend more on preparing for Brexit (£3 billion) than on extra cash… 1 hour ago
- Yes. twitter.com/thesandygrant/… 1 hour ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel