an interesting critique of current modes of manufacture … It doesn’t address issues of the value of costomersiation however …
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A revealing article on the importance of narrative in making … Making as a form of ‘make-believe ?
The warning bells are ringing clearly …!
- @Chri5rowell @hopkinsdavid @julieh8 @HarrietKJGill @chrissinerantzi @margymaclibrary @Lawrie @DonnaLanclos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #shortdrumroll... I am pleased to announce The Salon of Material Consequences is open for submissions: Send fiction… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- A great story of embroidering and stitching yourself back together... twitter.com/lwooldridge01/… 8 hours ago
- RT @JamesMelville: Hats off to Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, President of Croatia. She attended every Croatia match at the World Cup, travelled… 21 hours ago
- RT @EL4JC: This might be our most important video. Please share. To understand what is happening to the NHS, you must understand the relat… 1 day ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel