an interesting critique of current modes of manufacture … It doesn’t address issues of the value of costomersiation however …
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A revealing article on the importance of narrative in making … Making as a form of ‘make-believe ?
The warning bells are ringing clearly …!
- RT @RealSexyCyborg: Female Makers- if this happened in your city, how many if you would let it go without an explanation & commitment that… 14 hours ago
- RT @mediadirectory1: Director of #Marketing and Communications - Almeida #Theatre - £40/£50K - #London Apply Here: https://t.co/cUFdTMzqb… 15 hours ago
- RT @British_Design: Late night opening of On The Line: New Perspectives of Craft in SE Asia @TheAramGallery until 7pm every Thursday https:… 22 hours ago
- RT @roslawler: Tate Digital are hiring! We need a talented Snr Producer to work on exciting projects, film exp. essential https://t.co/gTR5… 22 hours ago
- RT @drkatedevlin: Come and work in a very cool department that I may be a bit biased about. twitter.com/goldcomputing/… 22 hours ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel