an interesting critique of current modes of manufacture … It doesn’t address issues of the value of costomersiation however …
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A revealing article on the importance of narrative in making … Making as a form of ‘make-believe ?
The warning bells are ringing clearly …!
- RT @bbradleymp: On the 19th of February I made a defamatory statement about @jeremycorbyn. I have apologised to Mr Corbyn and here is the c… 1 hour ago
- A beautiful half mountain in the background... twitter.com/ctpr17/status/… 3 hours ago
- RT @British_Design: #Opportunity: Tokyo calling! Arts Council Tokyo is currently inviting project proposals from artists and organisations… 1 day ago
- RT @harriet__moore: 'My own unhappiness was starting to become a habit, in the way that Beckett described sorrow becoming 'a thing you can… 1 day ago
- Good to see craft makers like Katrin Spranger & Alison Lowry dealing with contemporary issues at COLLECT at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel