an interesting critique of current modes of manufacture … It doesn’t address issues of the value of costomersiation however …
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A revealing article on the importance of narrative in making … Making as a form of ‘make-believe ?
The warning bells are ringing clearly …!
- There has been an excellent response to this.. tickets going fast! 👀 looking forward to it ... twitter.com/clayground_co/… 9 hours ago
- Wow! twitter.com/lyriclorcan/st… 1 day ago
- RT @materoneill: Three Papers about Design in Puerto Rico. Latest one in Dialetic, the AIGA Educational Journal, about participatory and co… 3 days ago
- This is deadly... twitter.com/Oniropolis/sta… 4 days ago
- So yes, it all needs to join up... twitter.com/wickeddecent/s… 4 days ago
lists …3D printing collaborative creation craft Critical Craft Design with ethics digital craft digital design digital ethnography financial crisis furniture future education idea communication Life saving Makerbot making mapping new ideas new manufacturing own toys skill social movements Spatial design the future of manufacturing the recession travel